Terms & Conditions
Welcome to One Little Farm website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. By accessing this website and / or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions This website is owned and operated by One Little Farm.
All our flower arrangements and bouquets are designed and made by our team of experienced florists. The highest care is taken when producing our products with quality being our number one priority. You can be confident that you have chosen a Bundaberg Florist that will deliver only the freshest premium flowers and hampers. One Little Farm appreciates your custom and hopes that you have found our site to be user friendly. If you have any queries in relation to our business or site operation, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please take care in giving correct delivery details.
- All florals and gifts are delivered by our team or third-party courier company with utmost care.
- Delivery charges are additional to the product and depending on the zone area, prices will be seen at checkout.
- We offer same day delivery. Monday to Friday orders need to be placed before 12noon.
- If the incorrect delivery details are provided or we are unable to gain access to the property due to locked gates, we may need to return the product to our store and contact you to arrange re-delivery which may incur a re-delivery fee.
- If you have special requests, please add this to the note section at the checkout. Or call us directly 0741523322 to discuss. We can contact you directly via email or telephone if there is a problem.
- We aim to get all deliveries out between the hours of 10am-6pm to residential addresses and by 5pm to business addresses.
- We cannot guarantee an exact time, any special requests need to be called through via the telephone.
- If the recipient is not home, we will either leave it in a safe place, otherwise if this is not accepted, we will bring the product back to the store, with either a collection being advised or re-delivery fee charged.
- If your order is placed after the dedicated cut off time, the order will be delivered the following day.
- We do not deliver on Public Holidays.
- Please be aware during peak periods, Valentines Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas we are unable to take specific time requests, but we always do our best to get your order of flowers our for delivery promptly.
If the sender or receiver has a problem with their flowers:
- Contact should be made within 48 hours of receipt by visiting the store, via telephone 0741523322 or email email@example.com
- Images need to be provided or the original product returned to the store.
- One Little Farm cannot be replacement, store credit or refund if the product has been disposed before one of our team members has assessed the product.
- Goods will not be refunded if there has been a change of mind.
- Our flower care guide can be viewed directly on our website.
- All agreed refunds will be returned through the same payment method used or a store credit can be issued if preferred.
- We will always work with you to rectify the problem. We take pride in delivering the freshest premium quality florals, however, please bear in mind that we are dealing with a natural perishable product.
Delivery of alcohol
- Alcohol cannot be left at an address unattended.
- Alcohol can only be delivered with flowers, plants, and gifts.
- To purchase alcohol the sender and receiver must be 18 years of age or older.